As the 99 Names Project continues, more people are realizing that the peaceful, constructive dialog the Project encourages is a good thing, and have expressed a desire to help. I welcome input, suggestions, and of course offers to further the efforts of the Project. Some ideas of areas that are worth more exploration are:
- Venue suggestions for the exhibits, real and virtual
- Other like-minded artists who would like to share venue space (non-Muslim artists constructively exploring Muslim subjects, and Muslim artists constructively exploring non-Muslim subjects—regardless of media)
- Presentations for youth, community, or church groups
- Viral sharing of the Project
- Contact from writers who would like to create articles—for blogs, websites, newspapers, magazines, etc.—about the 99 Names Project
- Contemporary Muslim calligraphers wanting to participate in the Holy Names calligraphy electronic slideshows
- Resources—websites, books, etc.—for research into the Names, Islamic art, and Sacred Geometry
- Muslims who would like to share their insights and reflections on what the Names mean personally to them
- Muslim scholars and artists who would like to critique the work, and offer insight as to appropriateness
- Non-Muslims who want to share how constructive dialog helps strengthen communities and overcomes fear due to ignorance, particularly in relation to subjects like the 99 Names Project
- Recommendations for granting sources to help pay materials costs, as well as display and shipping expenses
- Any other suggestions you think might help further the Project
Please give your input as a comment to this entry.
Prayers and good wishes are wonderful, and very much appreciated; Christian and Muslim clergy have given blessings to the effort of the Project, and my gratitude is tremendous.